Keep in Touch!

Cool Social Media Sharing Touch Me Widget by Beautiful Blogger Widgets

.

Fat Fab Fit

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Want more money? Declutter your space!

Ok I just had to write a quick post on the power of decluttering! And no this is not about Feng Shui (spelling?).

I am in the process of cleaning my room as I prepare for my move out West and in doing so I've already "found" $600 and I'm not even finished! How did I find so much money from just cleaning my space? Well for starters I sold a bunch of unwanted items on ebay. These were things that would have been trashed but instead I chose to give them a chance to make me some money by placing them in a kind of 'virtual garage sale'. Remember one person's junk...you know the rest. I made about $100 total from the stuff I would have thrown out. If ebay is not your thing I also sold some things on Craigslist so try there as well.

Next way to make money by cleaning is by going through all of your papers; any old letters laying around, 'important documents' collecting dust, envelopes you haven't opened. You'd be surprised how much money you have there! Trust me you will find some useful things! I found a few gift certificates I never used, a few money orders never redeemed; in one day I found about $400 worth just laying there waiting for me. Not to mention the change you have lying around! If you were to place all those coins in a jar and then take them to a Coin Star or Penny Arcade, I'm sure you would walk out a happy camper!

Now on to the 'woo-woo' stuff. Decluttering your space, especially the area(s) of your house and/or business dealing with money, opens your door to abundance. Do you ever wonder why you try and work so hard but don't see your financial situation improving? Or do you feel like you're in an uphill battle? The money is right there in front of you, just sitting waiting for you to use it. Plus how can you expect abundance and prosperity when your space is filled with money you're not even aware of or using? Why would more money enter your life when the money you have is not being put to good use?

Even if you think you have nothing of value in your home or business, try clearing out the space. Go through each and every one of those items you haven't used or looked over in a while. Believe me I think you will be pleasantly surprised by what you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment