Keep in Touch!

Cool Social Media Sharing Touch Me Widget by Beautiful Blogger Widgets

.

Fat Fab Fit

Thursday, March 1, 2012

$17 a day

Ok so my goal for this month is to save up AT LEAST $500 which is about $16.66/day but I’ll round up to $17 per day.  Some things to note: I am currently unemployed and make money with little odd jobs here and there, so I really have to hustle. 

Today ended GREAT which already shows me that the curse has lifted and things are looking up for me!  I had $2 in my pocket this morning and earned $120 today; $20 was expected, $100 was not.  Out of the $120 I’m putting $100 towards my savings, which equals about 5 days worth of saving!  I already have 5 days worth of funds saved so I’m putting it in the bank.  I also just set up a SmartyPig account (www.smartypig.com) to help me reach my goal.  I heard about it from a friend so once I’m all set up with it I think it’ll really help me for future goals as well.

So I have the funds covered for 3/1-3/5; let’s see what magic happens to cover the rest of the days!  I’ll keep you posted!


**********Update 3/2/12**************
Just made $20 from creating a resume, so now I have 7 days covered; from 3/1-3/7, yeahh!  I'm adding all funds to my smartypig account where I can save up towards this goal.  I'm actually putting it all towards my "MOVING OUT" goal, which I want to have at least $3,000 by June 1st.  More details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment